NEWBID Schedule Maker is a tool that can be used to schedule shift lines.
1) Type in name of schedule in position block.....(Ticket Counter)
2) Scroll your choice between a 4 day week or 5 day week.
3) Enter number of part-time employees you have.
4) Enter number of shift hours they will work as part-time. The default is 5 however by placing the mouse in the box and backspacing you can enter any number from 1-24.
5) Enter number of full-time employees you have.
6) Enter number of shift hours they will work as full-time. The default number is 10 however by placing the mouse in the box and backspacing you can enter any number from 1-24.
7) Enter the number of employees required for each hour of operation.....you can tab to go to each box.....it is not necessary to enter 0's for boxes where you will not need employees.
8) After completing step 7 click the box that says generate report.
9) Results.......click print friendly schedule.......
10) Error messages......
False (man hours remaining: 5).....this means that you are short people and don't have 5 hours covered.
Currently in version 1.1...NEWBID CALC will assign shifts if you have more people than hours needed. Version 2.1 is in the works and we will work to rectify this problem.